• Cocamidopropyl Betaine
• Tea Tree Essential Oil
• Chamomile Oil
Oily, Combination, Acne
HOW TO USE
Twice daily, press a small amount and apply evenly to face. Massage gently and rinse with water.
TP Cleansing Foam, also known as cleansing foam and cleansing mousse, is a common cleansing product. Its purpose is to remove dirt on the skin, refresh the skin, and help keep the skin in a normal physiological state. The cleansing foam is easy to use and hygienic. It is foamed by pressing and squeezing out, and it can be washed directly on the face.
Tea Polyphenols Oil Control Cleansing Foam for sensitive skin: neutral formula, oil control and anti-aging, shrink pores, and remove blackheads. Tea polyphenols have a strong effect of eliminating free radicals and anti-aging radiation. This facial cleanser has a lot of foam and strong detergency. White chamomile is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, accelerates the healing of ulcers and promotes skin regeneration.
1. The tea polyphenol Cleansing Foam for dry skin formula is very soft and does not have any irritation. It can effectively cleanse the skin of the face, balance the secretion of oil and shrink pores, and can effectively prevent skin problems such as acne.
2. It can effectively remove excess oil on the face, quickly remove shine, and can thoroughly clean clogged pores, balance the secretion of oil, and clean the skin.
3. Frequent use of tea polyphenol Cleansing Foam for face can regulate the secretion of sebaceous glands, destroy the living conditions of acne bacilli and mites on the skin surface, and make it difficult to breed pimples and acne.
4. Tea polyphenol facial cleanser has a strong astringent effect, has obvious inhibition and killing effect on pathogenic bacteria and viruses, and has obvious effects on anti-inflammatory and antidiarrheal.
5. Anti-lipid peroxidation and prevent aging. Tea polyphenol facial cleanser has the effect of scavenging free radicals and inhibits lipoxygenase and lipid peroxidation in the mitochondria of the skin, thus having an anti-aging effect.
6. Tea polyphenol facial cleanser can block ultraviolet rays and remove free radicals induced by ultraviolet rays, thereby protecting the normal function of melanocytes and inhibiting the formation of melanin. At the same time, it inhibits lipid oxidation and reduces pigmentation.
7. TP tea polyphenols are pure natural skin care ingredients, extracted from pure natural green tea, so it can help us protect the health of our skin, especially tea polyphenols can help us dilute stains, Therefore, the effect of whitening skin is very good, especially it can help us solve problems such as pigmentation.
How to use cleansing foam?
Facial cleansing foam is actually a kind of cleansing milk, but it is foamy when it is squeezed out, and there is no need to rub the foam with your hands and wash your face like a foam-type facial cleanser, so it will be more convenient to use.
The correct use of cleansing foam:
STEP 1: Wet the face with warm water, be sure to use warm water, cold water will cause the pores to shrink. When cleaning, the deep pores cannot be cleaned thoroughly, while warm water will take too much of the natural moisturizing oil on the face.
STEP 2: Squeeze out the cleansing foam, apply the foam to the face, gently massage the face in a circular motion with the belly of the hand, so that the foam covers the entire face. About 15 to 20 massages will be OK.
STEP 3: Rinse the cleansing foam with warm water, and the process of washing the face with the cleansing foam is complete.
Of course, after this step, it is best to wash the face with cold water for about 10 to 20 times, so that it can shrink the pores. Then, do a good job of moisturizing and hydrating.